According to researchers, a growing number of studies in recent years suggest that Cialis pill may be used for treatment of pulmonary hypertension. Investigators believe that future studies of Tadalafil could have an enormous impact in treating this disorder. They note that this drug has the potential for significant drug interactions, and you should not use it if you are maintained on nitrates.
Cialis Super Active is an offer of advanced new generation formulation with the shortest activation time and most prolonged time of action to treat erectile dysfunction. Besides active substance Tadalafil gelatin makes the pill to reach its full effects in a few minutes. Take Cialis Super Active 5-15 minutes before sexual activity. The prolonged action lasts 36-40 hours and erection can appear any time during this period if there is sexual stimulation. The medicine is easily absorbed without harm to gastrointestinal track. It naturally increases testosterone levels, possess enhanced vasodilating effect, increases sperm production and sexual arousal, stamina, and response to stimulation. You can buy Cialis Super Active USA easy because it can be safely used by young and old alike.
GENERIC MEDICINES & ED tabletsCialis Super Active is known to be one of the most effective forms which should be taken one time a day only. Unlike many other drugs, this medicine can be used on a long-lasting basis. Also, it is known as Tadalafil Soft Gel with its improved formula, which increases the effect of the drug up to 36-48 hours and reduces waiting of its action to 10-20 minutes. Source: https://coupon4rx.com/cialis-super-active-what-is-it.html
Cialis Super Active
Original uses (on-label): Erectile dysfunction
Newly discovered uses (off-label): Pulmonary hypertension. Dose of 20 mg is taken 5-15 minutes before sexual intercourse. Take when needed according to recommendations of your doctor. Do not take more than one pill a day.
Side effects: headache, stomach upset, diarrhea, nasal congestion, abnormal vision, flushing, dizziness, rash, urinary tract infection.
- Seek medical attention if prolonged erection (greater than four hours) occurs.
- There is a potential risk of a cardiac event associated with sexual activity in some patients. Cialis Super Active is not for use in such patients. Discuss these risks with your doctor prior to initiation of therapy.
- May require lower doses in reduced kidney or liver function.
- Inform your doctor if you have an anatomical deformation of the penis or conditions that may put you at an increased risk for priapism (prolonged, painful erections greater than six hours), including but not limited to sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, and leukemia.
- Do not use nitrates in any form. See the following website for a list of such drugs. Check with your pharmacist or doctor before starting a new medication, herbal product or nonprescription drug while taking this drug.
- If you're buying Cialis online for the first time, you need to know that use this drug with other erectile dysfunction treatments, such as Levitra Soft online, is not recommended.
- Drug interactions: Nitrates (see cautions), alpha-blockers (such as doxazosin, terazosin, etc.), antacids, bendroflumethiazide, enalapril, metoprolol, heparin, phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital, rifampin, antihypertensives, amlodipine, beta-blockers (such as propranolol, etc.), simetidine, diuretics, ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin, protease inhibitors.
- Food interactions: Grapefruit juice. Avoid substantial alcohol intake. May be taken with or without food.
Brand CialisBrand Cialis is unique drug for the treatment of ED, which relaxes the penile arteries and increases blood flow to the penis, causing an erection. It not only acts quickly, but also lasts up to 2 days, which is a big advantage. Due to this, you can choose the most convenient time for you and your partner without worrying about the termination of the drug. Learn More
Tadalafil 20mg is a pill form for treating Impotence under the name Brand Cialis, and under the name Adcirca for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.